A Family Dentist in Colorado Springs, CO - A One-stop Dental Clinic For the Whole Family
• Affordable professional dental services for the entire family
• We are a top-rated family dentist based on Google reviews!
• We have a well-trained team to cater for your complete dental needs
• We accept most dental insurances, just give us a call with any quesitons on your insurance situation
• Your family deserves the best family dental care in the Colorado Springs area
Dr. Lanzisera and the remarkable team at Lanzisera Smiles in Colorado Springs, Co are here to keep you and your children’s teeth healthy, and your smile is looking spectacular. At Lanzisera Smiles, we take family dentistry seriously. No person remains too young or too elderly for us to treat. Our office offers a wide variety of preventive and healing services to give you and your family’s mouth the expert care that they so richly deserve.
Dr. Lanzisera offers the latest dental techniques and state-of-the-art dental technology to provide you with excellent results at every visit. So whether your Mom needs a good tooth cleaning or your child chipped a tooth playing baseball, we are here for you.
General and Family Dentistry
At Lanzisera Smiles, we pride ourselves on providing the best general and family dental services available in the area. Some of the services we expertly offer for you and your family are:
- Dental cleanings at least once per year.
- Fillings and teeth sealants. These procedures remove decay from your teeth or seal your molars to protect them from decay.
- Night guards for people who grind teeth.
- Dentures and bridges. These two processes replace missing teeth.
- Crowns. Crowns cover an area where significant amounts of a tooth have been removed. A crown is a tooth-shaped cover that replaces this missing tooth. It works and looks like a natural tooth, too.
- Dental implants. Dental implants are titanium screws placed directly into the jaw to replace a missing tooth. A crown is then placed over the screw, and a person can eat and talk just as if they had never lost teeth.
- Tooth Extractions. Many dentists require a patient goes to an oral surgeon to have a tooth removed. We can remove your teeth in our office, so there is no need to see another dentist.
- Periodontal disease laser treatment. Many problems with gum diseases can be treated with gum laser treatments these days. Laser treatments enable the patient to receive high-quality dental treatment and heal faster, too.
- Root canals which are non-surgical.
Because we know the latest techniques and use the latest technologies, you and your family members will be treated entirely and heal faster if restorations are done.
Cosmetic Dentistry at Lanzisera Smiles
If you have healthy teeth and want them to look even more beautiful than they already do, the friendly staff at Lanzisera Smiles can help you out with dental restorations and cosmetic dentistry. If your smile makes you feel self-conscious, make an appointment for a consultation today. Some of the specific aesthetic dentistry processes we do include:
- Teeth whitening. We pride ourselves on providing the best teeth whitening services in the Colorado Springs area. Over-the-counter whiteners work okay. But we can get your teeth amazingly bright and do it quite safely.
- Tooth bonding. Dental tooth bonding uses an adhesive to bond a new surface onto your existing teeth to improve the way they look. If you have a gap or cracks in your teeth, bonding may be the treatment you need to take care of this issue.
- Porcelain veneers to whiten and brighten your teeth. Veneers look like porcelain shells that are placed securely on stained teeth to improve the way they look.
- Dental inlays and onlays. These techniques improve the way your teeth look, plus they can be done in the office in a relatively quick procedure.
Call us to schedule a comprehensive consultation with Dr. Lanzisera. Tell him about what you’d like changed about the way your teeth look. He will tell you the best ways to use the latest in dental techniques and technology to improve your smile and make it dazzling.
Our patients are our highest priority. Here are one of the many reasons why patients love our dedicated and passionate dentist in Colorado Springs, CO.
We have known Dr. Paul for over 15 years. He is truly a kind patient oriented dentist. He's always concerned about quality care and is very sensitive to his patients needs and concerns. We highly recommend him as a family dentist. His staff possesses the same qualities. They are outstanding also. Dr. Paul is a great person.
~ James Barnhart
I have nothing but WONDERFUL things to say about Dr. Lanzisera and his entire staff! Dr. Lanzisera is a very ethical dentist. He is thorough, but he does not over identify issues...if there is a concern that needs to be addressed...he addresses it. I have been a patient of Dr. Lanzisera for many years and I have always been very comfortable recommending him to others. The office atmosphere is consistently positive. It is obvious that everyone enjoys working in this friendly and professional environment.
~ Chris P
We were referred by a friend to Dr. Lanzisera over 10 years ago when my son needed a cavity filled and the family dentist we went to made him cry and told us to go to a specialist. Dr. "Paul" was wonderful...he had no problem talking to and working with my kids and now they are almost adults and still not crying when they go see him. Dr. Lanzisera is kind and trustworthy, easy to talk to and work with - I hope he never retires! Look no further for a great dentist for your entire family.
~ Lori Lilly
I am a long time patient of Dr. Lanzisera because each visit to his office includes interaction with a pleasant and highly professional staff as well as his excellent and personal attention. During a recent crown replacement, the temporary felt so natural it wasn't noticed. The permanent crown as usual is a natural fit. Thank you Dr. and Co.
~ Kevin Baxter
Paul has been my dentist for many years. He and his staff are caring and experienced. My experience with his hygienists is always the best. Paul's years as a dentist really shows in his work. One time I came in with a difficult broken crown (from another dentist) and he was able to build a base from very little to work with, for a new crown. It's been 6 years with that crown and it's been great. Thanks!
~ Gaines Burns